Mark Your Calendars
May 21 2017
@ Ninth & O Baptist Church
What’s On the Agenda
- Presentation: A Picture of Discipleship in the Home
- Panel Discussion: Managing Technology in the Home
- Dinner (Qudoba) and Childcare will be provided
How You Can Attended: Please RSVP and submit questions for the panel using the form below by May 16
- The whole family is welcome to participate
- Students will form into groups of no more than 5 (plus one adult driver)
- Teams will need to sign up beforehand. This can be done either during Sunday or Wednesday service or by emailing Drew at email@example.com
- Teams will be given a series of clues beginning at the church
- Each clue will lead them to a location where they will need to complete a task before the next clue is given
- Grand prize goes to the team that completes the hunt first
Where: We will meet at Ninth & O and then disperse around the city
When: April 29 beginning at 12pm
When: March 25
Middle School: 6-9pm
High School: 7-10pm
Where: Ninth & O Baptist Church
Classics such as underground church, dodgeball, and more.
Pizza will be provided.
If your able please bring snacks and desserts with you.
When: March 4th
Ladies: Will be working inside the church from 9-12pm.
Gentleman: Will be working on the church grounds with the deacons from 9-12pm. There will also be a men’s breakfast at 8am for anyone who would like to come.
When: February 18 5-8pm
Where: Jeffersontown Community Center
Who: Student 6-12th grade
What: The event will be comprised of three parts:
(1) A delicious dinner for the students
(2) A short sermon on living in community with other believers
(3) A panel discussion which will address questions students have about relationships (see below to write in your questions)
Dress is semi-formal for this event.
Registration: The cost of the event is $2 per person. You must sign up by February 12 to attended. Due to the size of the venue, registration will close after the first 60 students have sign up. You can register HERE.
There will be a brief Parents Meeting January 22nd after church in the Youth room beginning around noon. The purpose of this meeting is twofold: First, to go over the upcoming calendar this year and take any questions you may have about upcoming events. Second, to discus our vision for 2017 and what we hope to accomplish in the Youth Ministry.
Join us December 9th from 7-9:45pm @ Ninth & O for the Youth Ministry Christmas Party. We will meet in the Youth room for dinner, games, a prize raffle, and some classic Christmas hymns. Dinner will be potluck style. The Youth Ministry will provide the main course (lasagna); however, it would be a great help if any families who are able would sign up for side items through the Perfect Potluck link below. This is going to be a wonderful evening, and we look forward to seeing you all there!
Sign Up For Perfect Potluck
Where: Fellowship Hall
When: November 11th 6-9pm
Who: This is an open family event, so students, siblings, and parents are all welcome to come.
What: If you can attended we are asking students to bring a drink, snack, or dessert with them to the event.